I got tagged by h
. So here goes my list.Five guilty pleasures:
1. Catching up on "the two minutes more" sleep at 7:30 a.m. when I know I have to be somewhere at 8 a.m.
2. Spending the "extra penny" when I know I should be saving it.
3. Missing work because I`m too lazy to get there and then calling in sick.
4. Taking the lift to get to the first floor
5. Grabbing some chocolates when my dentist advises me to stay away from them. [For those who didnt know I have an abundance of caries]Things I never want to forget:
1. Set dosas at SLV/Adiga's and the times I spent with R.
2. Train rides to Cologne and my days in Aachen with M.
3. Late night conversations and chinese food with G.
4. Money saving "by two" FFJ ( our acronym for Fresh Fruit Juice) with K.
5. My first salary.
6. Shopping sprees with Mom.
7. Dhaba hopping with H.
8. Yahoo conversations.
9. School.Things I wish to forget:
1. A trip I made to Coorg.
2. A terrible fall on my butt in an all boys college.
3. Nasty fights with Mom.
4. 8 th semester in college.
5. Some lies I wish I hadnt told.Unforgettable exotic dishes:
1. Spinach lasagne and stuffed capsicum at Pallas
2. Triple schezwan at Continental
3. Burgers at Fire and Ice
4. Chilli potatoes at Rice Bowl.
5. Egg pakodas at Eden garden.
I'm a vegetarian, which makes the definition of 'exotic' very limited.Crushes:
1. My neighbour from school days.
2. A basketball player at college.
3. A quizzer at college.Close brushes with death/danger:
When I stepped on to a tram pathway in Zürich too engaged in conversation with H that I didnt notice it speeding towards me less than 10 cms away. Two seconds later two hands from either side grabbed my arm and pulled me on to the sidewalk. Was so close to death...just a couple of centimeters away.Strangest dream:
I'm lying dead in my living room and I'm surrounded by sobbing parents, a couple of friends and strangely my principal at school. I know in my dream that its a dream and I m not actually dead and I can see all these people around me grieving and I have no idea how to tell them its a dream. Was strange.Really strange. Wierd actually.Preferable modes of suicide:
*Rolling eyes in disbelief* This is not even a question. I love myself too much to kill myself and I dont think anybody should.
Maybe this is the only life where I'm born as a part of the human race, who knows. In my next birth , if I'm born as an ant somebody would stamp to death or butcher me and make me an 'exotic dish' if I reincarnate as an animal.Favourite characters:
I'm not too much of an animation person. But from the little animation that I'm aware of:
1. Daffy duck has to be my favourite.
2. Calvin (sometimes). Calvin jokes are boring me these days.
5. This doesnt classify as animation. But I loved Remington Steele. The series on Star Plus featuring Pierce Brosnan.People on my hate list:( these are more traits of people I hate)
1. People who cant forget unpleasant conversations and hold a grudge all their lives. I'm not saying I'm Mother Therasa. But you have to let go someday.
2. Unreasonably bad tempers.
3. Sarcasm( especially when its uncalled for).
4. Disrespectful people
5. Nymphomaniacs and consequently rapists.Prized possesions:
1. A tiny mug that I got in college on my birthday. It said " you are a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice". Giggled like a school girl when I saw it.
2. Snail mail my Mom sent to me at Aachen. She just sent them to me randomly, for no rhyme or reason. The feeling of home that it ellicited*nostalgia*
Phew! I'm done. There are not many people who know about my blog. So when they do know and start having blogs of their own, I ll come back here edit my post and tag them.